Instruction for applying online
Filling up online form shall be in two parts:-
- Before applying for the Incubation space, prospective Incubator units are requested to completely read the information displayed on www.gnr.stpi.in regarding incubation and then apply accordingly.
- Part I – Incubator unit is required to Sign up for generating Login details. Entered E-mail ID in the Sign up form would be the username of the applicant.
- Part-II –Incubator unit shall Login with its username & password for filling-in detailed online application form.
- Before filing up, Incubator unit may ensure that scanned copies of ID proof (< 1 MB in JPEG format only) and any other relevant document(s) (< 1 MB in JPEG format only) etc. are readily available with him / her. Also make sure all the scanned documents uploaded must be readable.
- Incubator unit shall have the provision to update/make changes in its application details before freezing the data for final submission. After final submission (by clicking on “Final Submit” button), the applicant would not be able to make any changes in the online application form.
- Incubator units are required to take printout of the finally submitted filled-up application form alongwith printout of the uploaded documents. Application No. is printed on right side of header section in the prinout and the same may be noted down for any future reference.
- Incubator unit must sign on each page of the printout of the application form & self-attest the printout of uploaded documents and send the same to Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, 01B, Ground Floor, Infotower-1, Infocity Complex, Airport Road, Gandhinagar – 382007 by post.
For technical assistance only, Incubator unit may contact at 09723895185 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org